This SDRC webinar consisted of two parts. For part 1, the SDRC team reviewed recently enacted legislation to address opioid utilization, and provided definitions and information on the prevalence of opioid utilization in dual eligible beneficiaries. The presentation included strategies and resources for addressing opioid use disorder. For part 2, the Medicare-Medicaid Data Integration (MMDI) team highlighted the suite of tools SDRC provides to help state Medicaid agencies address the challenge of successfully integrating Medicare and Medicaid data from a variety of sources.
“Resources and Data Analysis on Opioid Utilization and MMDI Technical Assistance Tools” Materials:
- SDRC Opioids and MMDI Tools Webinar slide deck
- SDRC Opioids and MMDI Tools Webinar agenda
- SDRC Opioids and MMDI Tools Webinar Q & A document
- SDRC Opioids and MMDI Tools Webinar recording
- After selecting the link, enter your name and email address followed by “Register.” The recording will begin.